Regional and national property managers and developers of commercial property rely on Omega Environmental to protect their tenants, comply with EPA, OSHA and other government requirements and reduce litigation risks. We do so with our 24/7 hazardous material assessments, remediation and environmental compliance services. Our management team consists of PhD toxicologists, certified industrial hygienists and certified site surveillance technicians.
We will conduct an environmental site assessment to determine your exposure to hazardous materials and other environmental concerns. If needed, we will identify what you need to remediate it as quickly and cost-effectively as possible.
Note: new Proposition 65 changes went into effect in August 2018. Are you compliant?
We’ve worked on just about every property type you can manage: class A office buildings, shopping malls, strip malls, big box retail stores, dry cleaners, theaters, hotels, universities, and more.
More specifically, we serve commercial property managers and developers in the following ways.
- Asbestos, lead and mold sampling and surveys: your best protection against being shut down by environmental regulators
- Vapor intrusion analysis: especially around underground storage tanks and dry cleaners
- Wildfire assessments
- Phase I site assessments
- Technical specifications and work plans for hazardous material remediation
- Provide operations and maintenance programs
- Either the remediation work itself or oversight monitoring of others providing remediation
- Air monitoring and contractor observations
- Monitoring of underground storage tanks
- Post-remediation assessments
How else can we help you?
Request a Quote
Contact us anytime (24/7) for a lead assessment quote. We will conduct an initial consultation to determine what is needed and then get a quote in your hands as quickly as possible.