Local, regional and national general contractors rely on Omega Environmental to protect the employees of their clients and the general public by assessing and removing hazardous substances, complying with EPA, OSHA and other government requirements and reducing litigation risks – and we have extensive expertise with class A office buildings, other large structures and historical buildings.
We’ve assessed and remediated hazardous substances for general contractors at the Hotel Figueroa, Shangri La Hotel, Hollywood Bowl, LA County Performing Arts Center, and many more. We’ve also worked with GCs to deal with hazardous substances in shopping malls, strip malls, big box retail stores, dry cleaners, universities, and more.
We are available 24/7 and our management team consists of PhD toxicologists, certified industrial hygienists and certified site surveillance technicians.
We will conduct an environmental site assessment to determine your exposure to hazardous materials and other environmental concerns. If needed, we will identify what you need to remediate it as quickly and cost-effectively as possible.
Note: new Proposition 65 changes went into effect in August 2018. Are you compliant?
More specifically, we serve general contractors in the following ways.
- Asbestos, lead and mold sampling and surveys: your best protection against being shut down by environmental regulators
- Vapor intrusion analysis: especially around underground storage tanks and dry cleaners
- Wildfire assessments
- Phase I site assessments
- Technical specifications and work plans for hazardous material remediation
- Provide operations and maintenance programs
- Either the remediation work itself or oversight monitoring of others providing remediation
- Air monitoring and contractor observations
- Monitoring of underground storage tanks
- Post-remediation assessments
- How else can we help you?
Request a Quote
Contact us anytime (24/7) for a quote. We will conduct an initial consultation to determine what degree of assessment is needed and then get a quote in your hands as quickly as possible.