Omega provides asbestos testing and assessment services that meet the specific needs of our clients. Our certified personnel have surveyed hundreds of structures, including commercial, industrial, public, and private buildings—as well as schools and multi-family complexes—for the presence, extent, and location of asbestos-containing materials as well as lead-based paint and mold.
Omega personnel are experienced and knowledgeable in the design of abatement contract specifications and on-site monitoring of abatement projects. We focus on efficient, practical solutions designed to address the range of problems associated with asbestos-containing materials, lead-based paint and mold.
Asbestos & Lead Management Services
- Asbestos testing and assessments
- Technical specifications and contract documents for abatement
- Operations and Maintenance (O&M) program development, implementation and monitoring
- Laboratory analyses
Omega utilizes multiple independent accredited laboratories that enable us to provide fast, accurate analytical data to clients. We report more than 95% of our analytical results in less than 3 business days.
- Industrial hygiene/environmental
- Method development/validation