Learn Why Omega Has Been the Trusted Environmental Partner of Project Managers, Architects, Building Owners, Engineers and Government Agencies for Decades
Your choice of an environmental management and consulting partner matters:
You need a partner with the right experience to safely mitigate workplace and worksite hazards, to work in cooperation with regulatory agencies and to prevent the escalation of risks, costs and compliance hurdles.
You need a partner with deep expertise and the professional certifications and credentials to assess and manage complex environmental threats to the health and safety of your employees – your project and your business.
You need a partner with a proven track record of reliability and results in your industry or field, including cost-effective and timely solutions that keep projects on track.
That’s why so many property and project managers, developers, architects, engineers, business owners, government agencies and higher education officials rely on Omega Environmental to ensure the safe, healthy, compliant and on-time resolution of their projects.
Learn more about our work by reading our case studies:
Overview of Omega Environmental Experience and Services
With services that include a wide array of assessments, surveys and monitoring and mitigation for facilities that include construction sites, office buildings, college campuses, historic renovation, demolition sites, hospitality, military and industrial complexes, Omega provides clients with the confidence that environmental threats will be safely and effectively managed using state-of-the-art tools and a highly trained team.
Here is a partial overview of our experience in assessment, sampling, monitoring, management and remediation of hazardous materials:
- Hazardous material surveys (asbestos, lead, other)
- Moisture intrusion and mold assessment and sampling
- Remediation project oversight and air monitoring
- Mold post-remediation assessment and air sampling
- Operations & Maintenance Program development
- Work Plan development for remediation and clean-up
- Technical Specification development (asbestos and lead)
- Phase 1, 2 and 3 environmental site assessments (subsurface investigations, soil sampling, groundwater monitoring, soil vapor sampling)
- Health Risk Assessment
- Wildfire residue sampling and assessment
- Remediation and demolition of building structures
- Remediation of contaminated soils
- Removal of underground storage tanks
- Indoor Air Quality Evaluations
- Emergency response
- Consulting for litigated mold cases
- Exposure monitoring for chemical and physical agents
Learn more about the services and solutions we provide for our clients by clicking on the link below.