Omega has been evaluating occupational health hazards, delivering sound and reliable solutions to make workers—and workplaces—safer and healthier. Through a strong understanding of the relationship between workers, equipment, processes, and potential sources of exposure, we help clients anticipate, recognize, evaluate and control workplace health hazards and provide defensible results.
Industrial Hygiene Services
– Chemical and physical exposure assessment
– Program development and audits
– Engineering and administrative control strategies
– Risk assessments
– Management of exposure data
Omega utilizes multiple accredited laboratories, providing fast, accurate analytical data to clients. We report more than 95 percent of our analytical results in less than 3 business days.
– Industrial hygiene/ environmental
– Method development/ validation
– Asbestos/ lead