An Innovative & Cost-effective Biocidal Solution
Omega Environmental’s ViroForce Systems Division has developed a highly innovative and cost-effective solution to the growing and costly problem of disinfecting physical spaces in the hospitality, health care and transportation sectors. Viruses and bacteria cost these industries billions of dollars per year.
Eliminates Viruses & Bacteria
Omega’s ViroForce technology is an innovative and cost-effective solution for disinfecting rooms in cruise ships, long-term health care facilities, hospitals, medical clinics, hotels, offices and other spaces susceptible to viruses and bacteria.
ViroForce has demonstrated in laboratory experiments that it can kill more than 99.9% of each of the following viruses:
- Influenza Virus (including H1N1 and H5N1)
- Rhinovirus (common cold)
- Herpes Simplex Virus
- C. Difficile
- MRSA (Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus Aureus)
- Numerous other bacteria and fungi
Our laboratory and in-field testing has proven that:
- The automated mobile ViroForce biocidal unit is significantly more effective and less costly to use than the liquid disinfectants presently employed to disinfect both hard and soft surfaces
- The patented* ViroForce biocidal unit comprising its novel combination of ozone gas, controlled humidity, and depletion apparatus, is inexpensive to operate and has a 15 year life-span
* Patents granted in Europe, Canada and the US.
The ViroForce cutting-edge ozone generator technology is designed to remove odor-causing molecules permanently. Smoke odors caused by fire and mold/mildew odors due to water intrusion and other sources of odors from construction related activities and building maintenance. Odors can be effectively eliminated from a variety of indoor locations such as; apartment units, hotel/motel rooms, office buildings, retail suites and cruise liners.
Disadvantages of Standard Technology
The standard use of ozone in odor elimination may not remove odors permanently. This results in odor returning (echo odor) to an area resulting in additional treatments and increased costs and time. The industry standard ozone technology cycle times to generate and deplete the ozone is 10 to 15 times longer than the Viroforce technology which converts ozone to oxygen by use of a catalytic converter.
Convenient & Safe
The ViroForce System is designed as a fully automated, mobile, gaseous disinfecting, sanitizing and odor eliminating unit which employs a catalytic converter to reduce ozone to safe concentrations. Using this patented technology provides a rapid response, safe and effective solution to disinfecting hard surfaces or eliminating odors and provides a reduced turn around time to return an area back to occupancy.